A perspective in the MCDA contains a weighting of different criteria from a subjective prospective on how to interpret the MCDA results. In other words, it allows to evaluate which criteria is more important for myself in a direct comparison.
Makersite provides predefined perspectives and allows to set up own perspectives and weightings to enable MCDA.
In the following example more information is provided.
- Add a predefined Makersite perspective “Environment” to the sample MCDA
- Set up your own Perspective to the MCDA (Cost perspective)
Start with the MCDA set up in the chapter Set up an MCDA
- Open the perspective window
- Select the Environment perspective
- Set up the Cost perspective
- Compare the results
- Go to the menu bar and click redefine perspective
- The Perspective window opens
- Both perspectives are not added to the MCDA. The results can be assessed towards each other. In our case the ranking is in all three cases equal.