Like the “substance risk detection” application is the chemical grading app used to identify substance non-compliance within the supply chain.
The specifics of the application are:
- it includes exact matches only
- a filter is available that allows to filter by RSL
- takes min and max values of substances into account
Grade the Ball Pen Example for the EU - GHS (H-Statements) RSL.
- Import the Example Ball Pen BOM
- Open the Example Ball Pen BOM in the Chemical Grading app
- Select the EU - GHS (H-Statements) RSL
- See the results
- The import of the BOM is described in this Article.
- Select the Chemical Grading app
- The app opens the supply chain in the graph model (red dots mark where regulated substances)
- Now select the “EU - GHS (H-Statements)” RSL in the filter
- Only the substances regulated in accordance to the selected list will / set filter will be shown.
NOTE: Multiple lists can be selected at the same time.
- The amount of regulated substances visualized on the graph is now changed to only reflect the filter settings.